3M™ Drive-Thru System G5
The complete drive-thru package.
Making sure drive-thru orders are handled accurately, in record time is what keeps your customers coming back for more. You need a communication system that not only offers superior sound clarity but is also reliable and easy to use. We engineered the 3M™ Drive-Thru system G5 from the ground up to meet the needs of your business and deliver a better drive-thru customer experience for your customer.
With a smaller footprint and dual lane capability, the new G5 Basestation offers advanced noise reduction at the menu post, acoustic echo cancellation, has a built-in greeter and superior sound quality. It is also compatible with the both the XT-1 and G5 drive-thru headset systems.
Service in a snap
Take service into your own hands with the G5’s unique modular headset design that allows you to quickly detach the control pad from the carrier and replace it with a new carrier in seconds, right in the store - saving you time and money.
Dock it and you’re done
The first-of-its-kind integrated G5 headset storage and battery charging station lets you charge up to 5 headsets while they’re being stored. Removing the battery is optional, eliminating steps to charge while improving productivity and inventory control. Can be mounted on a wall, shelf or table for easy access.
Get charged up
Stay in charge with smart battery technology. The fuel gauge indicator provides a verbal and visual signal when it’s time to re-charge the battery. A visual end-of-life indicator signals when the battery’s useful life has ended and should be recycled.
Improve order accuracy. Boost customer satisfaction. That’s the genius of smarter sound.
• Advanced Noise Reduction delivers superior sound quality for the order taker and at the menu post
• Acoustic Echo Cancellation reduces echoes for clearer sound and easier comprehension
• Automatic Gain Control keeps volume steady and strong
• Spread Spectrum reduces interference
Easier up-sell. Enhanced productivity.
That’s the genius of the built-in greeter.
• Record up to 16 messages, each up to 10 seconds in length
• Use greeter messages to promote key menu items
• Create alerts and reminder messages to increase compliance and keep your team on task
• Messages can be scheduled by daypart and easily uploaded to the basestation
A smarter way to connect with customers. Contact MCM today for a customized quote and the best price for your system, guaranteed.